Your Personal Road Map To Success
- Jeff Hoobler is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with over 20 years of training experience
- Maximize your results with focused training time; 30, 45 and 60 min sessions available to fit your schedule
- Jeff will design your personal and conditioning program to maximize your athletic performance and lifestyle goals and help you stay on track
SMALL GROUP (SEMI-PRIVATE) TRAINING
- Join a friend in a small group setting and get extra motivation and share the love
- Set up your own group or send me an email about joining an existing group
Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)
- Muscle Activation Techniques™ is a specific and unique process for evaluating and treating an individual’s ability to produce efficient muscle contraction.
- MAT works by assessing and treating communication breakdowns between the muscular nervous system to restore proper balance, optimal range of motion and function.
- MORE about MAT
Get out of Pain
- Foundation Training is a safe and effective exercise program created to help you change the movement patterns that are hurting you. These simple and transformative exercises are designed to naturally heal back pain. Relief begins immediately. No equipment needed.
- Foundation Training is the universal accessory to an active lifestyle. By integrating our short duration workouts into your routine you will get more out of every movement you make. Foundations has helped professional athletes in virtually every sport reach new levels of endurance, stamina and strength.
- See Events on home page for current classes or contact Jeff to schedule a private or group session
- More about Foundations Training
All sports have specific demands. What are yours?
- Sport specific training for all sports. Taking into consideration the specific demands of each sport (aerobic, anaerobic, timing, speed, agility, strength, power, quickness and recovery) the program will be customized to maximize your athletic performance.
- Training is set up in blocks of 4-5 week sessions (60 min) meeting multiple times per week
Put your kids on the right track early.
- Young athletes need special attention and guidance to ensure proper growth and development. I believe it is critical to establish healthy movement patterns and develop confidence through age appropriate challenges.
- In these sessions I focus on teaching proper movement patterns and correcting imbalances before they create problems. We will incorporate basic strength, agility and training concepts appropriate for pre-teen athletics. Also includes and easy to follow nutrition roadmap to help kids understand why and how to eat in order to maximize their health and performance make healthy lifestyle choices while navigating the teen years.
- Pre- Teen Package: Ages 11-`13 (60 min) sessions, meeting 2x week.
- High School Sports Package: Ages 14-18 (60 min Sessions meeting 2x week
- Email me for current schedule or with any questions. (email@example.com)
Putting it all together
- Integrated endurance, strength, nutrition, recovery & lifestyle planning designed to maximize your performance
- Customized coaching for any sport or activity
- Face to face, e-mail and phone support
- Daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal programing available
- May require additional equipment: HR monitor, power meter, training peaks account